Featured Welder - Vannoccio Biringuccio
This seems to me an ingenious thing,
little used, but of great usefulness.
~ Vannoccio Biringuccio
(speaking about welding)
AskAcademic, a 24/7 online research and information service, is available to any Aims student, faculty, or staff member.
Did you know...
that Aims offers the following degree and certificates in welding?
Associate of Applied Science
• Welding Technology, A.A.S. (2 years)
• Advanced Welding Processes Certificate (1 semester)
• Basic Welding & Cutting Certificate (1 semester)
• FCAW Certificate (1 semester)
• GMAW Certificate (1 semester)
• SMAW Certificate (1 semester)
• Welding for Ag Educators Certificate (1 semester)
• Welding Technician Certificate (4 semesters)
Aims Community College Academics:
Library Liaison for this Subject - Paul Jackson
PSI Building, Room 110, Windsor Learning Commons
for Research Assistance and Copyright Information