More and more companies
are reaching out to their
suppliers and contractors
to work jointly on issues of
responsibility, ethics, and compliance.
AskAcademic, a 24/7 online research and information service, is available to any Aims student, faculty, or staff member.
Did you know...
that Aims offers the following degree and certificates in construction site management?
Associate of Applied Science
• Building/Construction Site Management, A.A.S. (2 years)
• Basic Structural Properties Certificate (1 semester)
• Basics of Construction Management Certificate (2 semesters)
• Basics of Construction Methods Certificate (2 semesters)
• Carpentry Certificate (2 semesters)
• Carpentry: Carpentry Applications (1 semester)
• Carpentry: Carpentry Materials & Safety (1 semester)
• Carpentry: Introduction to Carpentry (1 semester)
• Carpentry: Renovation & Finishing (1 semester)
• Green/Sustainable Building Certificate (2 semesters)
• Project Estimating Certificate (1 semester)
Aims Community College Academics:
Library Liaison for this Subject - Paul Jackson
PSI Building, Room 110, Windsor Learning Commons
for Research Assistance and Copyright Information