From the Proclamation of Emergency Medical Services Week by President Donald Trump
Day or night, in every city, suburb, rural community, or wilderness area, our Nation relies upon EMS providers to respond to every kind of emergency situation to save lives and reduce suffering.~Donald Trump
AskAcademic, a 24/7 online research and information service, is available to any Aims student, faculty, or staff member.
Did you know...
that Aims offers the following degree and certificates in Emergency Medical Services?
Associate of Applied Science
- Emergency Medical Technician-Paramedic (EMT-P) (2 years)
- Emergency Medical Technician
- Emergency Medical Technician –Advanced Emergency Medical Technician (AEMT)
- Emergency Medical Technician—EKG Technician
- Emergency Medical Technician—Emergency Medical Responder (EMR)
- Emergency Medical Technician—Paramedic (EMT-P)
- Emergency Medical Technician—Paramedic Preparation
Aims Community College Academics:
Library Liaison for this Subject - Paul Jackson
PSI Building, Room 110, Windsor Learning Commons
for Research Assistance and Copyright Information