Lydia Sigourney, Popular author, early 19th C.
In early childhood you may lay the foundation of poverty or riches, industry of idleness, good or evil, by the habits to which you train your children. Teach them right habits then, and their future life is safe.
- Lydia Sigourney
AskAcademic, a 24/7 online research and information service, is available to any Aims student, faculty, or staff member.
Did you know...
that Aims offers the following degrees and certificates in early childhood education?
Associate of Arts
• Early Childhood Education Statewide Articulation Agreement, A.A. (2 years)
Associate of General Studies
• Associate of General Studies, ECE Special Education Track (2 years)
Associate of Applied Science
• Early Childhood Education, A.A.S. (2 years)
• Child Care Center Director Certificate (3 semesters)
• Early Childhood Education Certificate (4 semesters)
• Early Childhood Teacher, Beginning Certificate (2 semesters)
• Early Childhood Teacher, Intermediate Certificate (3 semesters)
• Great Beginnings Certificate (3 semesters)
• Infant/Toddler Teacher, Beginning Certificate (3 semesters)
• Infant/Toddler Teacher, Intermediate Certificate (4 semesters)
Aims Community College Academics:
Free Webinars for Early Childhood Practitioners
WIDA is pleased to announce a series of webinar opportunities on WIDA's new Early English Language Development (E-ELD) and Early Spanish Language Development (E-SLD) Standards. These webinars are intended for Early Childhood practitioners across all early care and education programs (Head Start, child care, preschool, pre-kindergarten, home visiting, etc.).
Five different webinar topics will be offered for one hour each. Topics include language and play, understanding language growth, and introductions to WIDA's E-ELD and E-SLD standards and Performance Definitions for dual language learners, ages 2.5-5.5.
Descriptions of each webinar, links to join the webinars and information on how to join the webinar can be found on the Early Childhood Standards page.
Library Liaison for this Subject - Ellen Willis
College Center, 2nd Floor, Greeley Learning Commons
for Research Assistance and Copyright Information