The modern view of criminal justice, broadly, is that public concern with morality or expediency decrees expiation for the violation of a norm; this concern finds expression in the infliction of punishment on the evil doer by agents of the state, the evil doer, however, enjoying the protection of a regular procedure.~Antonin Scalia
AskAcademic, a 24/7 online research and information service, is available to any Aims student, faculty, or staff member.
Did you know...
that Aims offers the following degrees and certificates in criminal justice?
Associate of Arts
- Criminal Justice Statewide Transfer Articulation Agreement, A.A. (2 years)
Associate of Applied Science
- Criminal Justice, A.A.S. (2 years)
Career & Technical Degree
- Peace Officer Academy Certificate (2 semesters)
Certificates (Available to juniors and seniors in high school only)
- Criminal Justice Pathways Basic, Level I Certificate (2 semesters)
- Criminal Justice Pathways Basic, Level II Certificate (2 semesters)
Aims Community College Academics:
Library Liaison for this Subject - Paul Jackson
PSI Building, Room 110, Windsor Learning Commons
for Research Assistance and Copyright Information